Monday 8 July 2013

Please Welcome Elodie Parkes, author of The Winter Girl

So I personally contacted Ms. Parkes as soon as I finished reading The Winter Girl. I LOVED this story and must share the links and blurb with you to pick up your copy. Enjoy meeting Ms. Parkes. In all senses, she is not only a fantastic author worth stalking, but a great person all the way around.

 



Blurb

 
Lily Prescott is only just over a relationship break up when she decides to take up residence in a house left to her by her recently deceased grandmother. Her corporate law job takes a back seat as she licks her wounds in the small country town. She looks around the main shopping street and discovers people who will befriend her, but she also runs into the town’s most eligible bachelor and secret bad boy, Starr Forrester.

 
Loved for his lifelong association with the town, Starr hides his methods for staying single well from his friends. He’s nearly thirty, gorgeous, a designer, owns a business and on the lookout for his ‘Winter Girl’….

 Will it be Lily? What is a ‘Winter girl’?

 
Fun, sex, romance and a little twist of the paranormal, makes this a must read.





Find Elodie’s books here





Paperback





Author Bio

 

Hi Jacquie, thank you for inviting me to the blog today.

 
Here’s a little about me for your readers.

 
I live in rural England, United Kingdom and I work in an antiques shop as well as writing. I have two dogs that keep me fit with their need for walks. Love the countryside and the coast.

 
I write romance, contemporary, and erotic with a twist of mystery, suspense, or the paranormal, now and then. I like to make the story unusual in some way, by a quirk in the tale.

 
I started writing when I was seventeen. Life intervened in my writing time and I stopped serious writing for some time. I started writing again seriously a couple of years ago, because I had so many stories in my head.




Stalking links



1 comment: